Audience Reactions & Testimonials
- “Chris spoke to our manufacturing leadership team last Saturday morning. Wow! What a hit! Everyone is talking about it and they want to know when can he come back! I strongly recommend Chris to anyone, who is interested in improving their health or influencing others too improve. “
VP of Operations, Bath Iron Works (Builder of major, surface ships for the U.S. Navy)
- “What a pleasure!…All the audience responses rated you ‘excellent’. THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.”“From the moment you began until the very end, you had the audience’s undivided attention . You were ENTERTAINING, INFORMATIVE ANED DEFINITELY THOUGHT PROVOKING. You are spreading AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE THAT IS CHANGING LIVES EVERYWHERE. How rewarding that must feel for you. Congratulations and keep up the good work.”
Teresa Trembreull, President
The Business Bank, Minneapolis Minnesota — May 2010
- Marilyn Hill, a Wellness professional in Missouri, not only had Chris come out to speak…she was also motivated to buy a serious Whitehall Skiff to help implement her own YNY program (see photo below). “Chris’s high energy Keynote Address (to Wellness professionals at the Bass Pro Fitness Festival) was absolutely inspiring . The YNY books have already changed a lot of lives, including ours: My husband dropped 30 pounds, lowered his cholesterol to normal levels and has become a serious runner (he is doing his first 5K soon) at 51.”
Wellness professional. Missouri
- “If you can arrange to hear Chris in person, do it. Whatever it takes. He is a dynamic speaker, lives his message and is very convincing…. Awesome!“
Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company. Grinnell, Iowa
- “Chris spoke at the annual retreat of our informal group of senior executives and I have to say he was one of the most inspiring speakers we have ever had over the two decades we’ve been getting together. Our views of the future were completely changed and each one of us is already at work becoming younger next year.”
Former Chairman — Simon & Schuster, super agent at William Morris etc. New York City
- “Chris made my job as Education Chair easy and fun; he is a terrific speaker,the topic was electrifying and our members loved it …. One of the best speakers we ever had. Our members have been raving ever since . I would highly recommend Chris Crowley as YPO resource.”
Mountain States Young Presidents Organization, Charleston W. Va.
- “What a home run! You were the perfect catalyst and Keynote Speaker for our “Reversing The Aging Process …Symposium. People need hope that they can intervene in their own lives and reduce their potential for disease and chronic illness. Not only did you give them hope but you lay out so clearly in layman’s terms the nature of aging as well as how we can take control of our own lives by better management of this vehicle we call our ‘body’.“Your humorous and folksy delivery style (intriguing for a Wall Street lawyer ) makes you acceptable immediately as a friend with encouragement that we truly can live Younger Next Year…. Your talk was a trumpet call that gives us hope and a blueprint for success…. It is LIFE CHANGING.”
CEO THW Design, International Architects, and Founder, The Vital Nation. Atlanta, Georgia
- “Enjoyed meeting you and hearing your great talk! ….your message is right on for our [YPO] group. You are my hero and role model.”
The Gart Companies. Denver, Colorado.
- “Chris was engaging and funny, which allowed the serious nature of his message to reach our employees. His story connected with employees on a personal level…. [His talk] will help our company control health care costs in the most direct way : by maintaining [employees’] health and avoiding illness.”
Director, Human Resources, International Nuclear Power Organization. Atlanta, Georgia.
- “I recently day-chaired a great event in Toronto with Chris Crowley …. He is a very dynamic and fascinating speaker with a message that really resonated with our YPO audience …. Chris is one of the few people I have met that I can say with total sincerity that following his program can change your life.”
Stephen D. Lister
Managing Partner, Imperial Capital Corporation and member Northern Ontario Young Presidents Organization. Toronto, Ontario.
- “Our members and guests were not only delighted with your passion but were highly motivated by your message. Three weeks after the event, I still have members thanking me for having you as our guest speaker.”
President, Columbia Lake Health Club (one of the leading fitness clubs in Canada), Waterloo, Ontario.
- “Let me say how much I and everyone else enjoyed your talk at La Quinta. You were terrific!”
President — American College of Trial Lawyers “He blew their sox off.” ~A member of The College.
- “Chris summarizes the thesis he and his co-author (Dr. Henry S. Lodge) write about …. He gives a high energy, entertaining summary of the physiological changes associated with moving past middle age and what you can do about it…. He scored a 9.53 from the 32 [presidents] who rated him at our retreat. I would highly recommend him to a YPO audience.”
Rocky Mountain Young Presidents Organization. Denver, Colorado
- “I heard Chris [and Harry Lodge] speak at the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association annual meeting…. Absolutely terrific: great passion, great persuasiveness and great fun . The message is so important to our industry and it came through loud and clear and funny. Great show.”
Fitness Industry Executive and former IHRSA Director. Hudson, Ohio
- “Thank you for the outstanding presentation to the Vancouver WPO. …Your energy and humour were infectious … you were able to hold them in the palm of your hand… They went home with a smile, a book and a new determination to live a better life. What a great evening.”
M. Brooke Wade
Vancouver Canada WPO
- “In 2016 on my 48 bday, I decided to change my life after reading YNY. I lost over 50 lbs and my life is transformed. I am often mistaken for 35. I have sold many of your books to those who ask about my journey. Thank you!”
“So happy to read about your successful knee rehab and fun B&R trip. My wife and I will be looking into a Butterfield trip. I’ve had 3 total knee replacements and recently a hip as well. Just shelved my 6th YNY Journal and felt so good about it. Without YNY I don’t know where I’d be now but it wouldn’t be good. Just completed a tough kedge – hiking for 5 hrs up and down radically vertical, dense jungle slopes at 7500 ft. elevation to spend an hour with mountain gorillas in Uganda. A wonderful experience in so many ways. At 71 I was the senior participant but finished stronger than most. At the risk of sounding obsequious, I simply would not have been able to do this but for your program.”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.